This course will cover the Regulations for Hours of Service in both Canada and the United States as of September 2020 and includes how to complete a daily record of duty status under a variety of conditions. Pre-trip planning suggestions and inspection regulations for both countries are also covered.
Why Take LC's HOS Training Course?
- List the information needed to prepare for a trip.
- Explain the effects of fatigue and how to minimize them during a trip.
- Explain the importance of Hours of Service Regulations.
- List the hour restrictions for each duty type.
- List the main components of an inspection report.
- Complete and certify a daily record of duty status using remarks, edits and annotations.
- Explain the sleeper berth exception.
- List the Hours of Service exceptions for emergency and adverse driving conditions.